Thursday, August 20, 2009

It all started with a chandelier...


Last year I vacationed in Key West and like most turistas, Greg and I visited Ernest Hemingway's home. While touring the rooms I came across this little unlit chandelier... and fell in love. It was tarnished and a little weird and totally perfect at the same time.
I am constantly obsessing over something. Usually it's textiles (I love me some fabric), furniture, handbags or the perfect color of brown to dye my hair (my hairdresser is always asking me "now how is that different from the color you already have?" but I can see the difference). I completely obsessed over this chandelier and still do. So rather than keeping my obsessions to myself I thought I would share. This is my first post all about the perfect chandelier.

No comments:

Post a Comment